Welcome to the new SAJCH website. Please refresh this page to ensure that you are viewing the latest version.
The South African Journal of Child Health is a quarterly, peer reviewed, medical journal covering all aspects of child health.
Vol 7, No 2 (2013)
• Paediatric triage in South Africa
• Clinical presentation of type 1 diabetes in children
• Variations in anterior fontanelle size in newborns
• Performance of black South African urban infants on the Bayley Scales of Infant Development III
• Paediatric intussusception radiological reduction