The South African Journal of Child Health is an online, quarterly, peer reviewed medical journal covering all aspects of child health.
Welcome to the online home of the SAJCH.
We are in the process of doing a substantial upgrade of HMPG's online systems. Should you experience any problems with the site, please contact Gertrude Fani: email: email@example.com | tel: (021) 532 1281 | cell: 072 635 9825
Vol 10, No 1 (2016)
• Mothers’ reasons for refusing to give consent to
HIV testing on their infants
• Audiological findings in neurologically
• Haemophilia: A disease of women as well
• Nutrition in the first 1 000 days of life in vulnerable
• Analysis of paediatric poisoning
• Childhood and adolescent fatalities at the Pretoria
• Screening for retinopathy of prematurity in VLBW