The South African Journal of Child Health is a quarterly, peer reviewed, medical journal covering all aspects of child health.
Vol 7, No 4 (2013)
- Keeping children alive and healthy in South Africa – how do we reach this goal?
- Ambient pollution and respiratory outcomes among schoolchildren in Durban, South Africa
- Outcomes of babies born before arrival at a tertiary hospital in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis in a child from an informal settlement: 12 litres of fluid drained from the lungs and successful use of ECMO
- Congenital central hypoventilation syndrome and intestinal aganglionosis