The South African Journal of Child Health is an online, quarterly, peer reviewed medical journal covering all aspects of child health.
Welcome to the online home of the SAJCH.
We are in the process of doing a substantial upgrade of HMPG's online systems. Should you experience any problems with the site, please contact Gertrude Fani: email: firstname.lastname@example.org | tel: (021) 532 1281 | cell: 072 635 9825
Vol 9, No 4 (2015)
- EPI and vitamin A coverage in KZN
- Transfer of critically ill children to tertiary care
- Acute pain management in children with sickle cell anaemia
- Effect of lactose-free formula feeds on growth
- Feeding practices in neonatal wards