The South African Journal of Child Health is an online, quarterly, peer reviewed medical journal covering all aspects of child health.
Vol 8, No 2 (2014)
- Healthcare professionals and breastfeeding: To practise or to preach?
- Infant feeding patterns in the first 6 months of life in a low-income area
- Babies born before arrival in a peri-urban setting
- D- haemolytic-uraemic syndrome in south India: Profile and outcome
- Recreational abuse of antiretrovirals combined with addictive drugs in pregnant women