The South African Journal of Child Health is an online, quarterly, peer reviewed medical journal covering all aspects of child health.
Vol 8, No 3 (2014)
- Linking SA’s Youth-friendly Services to its community health worker programme
- Skin thickness and needles in children
- Weight gain with ready-to-use therapeutic food in stunted HIV-infected and -uninfected children
- Hypoglycaemia in children aged 1 month to 10 years in Nigeria
- The prevalence of malnutrition in children at the Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital