The South African Journal of Child Health is an online, quarterly, peer reviewed medical journal covering all aspects of child health.
Welcome to the online home of the SAJCH.
We are in the process of doing a substantial upgrade of HMPG's online systems. Should you experience any problems with the site, please contact Gertrude Fani: email: firstname.lastname@example.org | tel: (021) 532 1281 | cell: 072 635 9825
Vol 10, No 2 (2016)
- Kidney diseases in developing countries
- Are we screening for infant hearing?
- Referral pathways and utilisation of short-stay wards
- Is the early diagnosis and management of HIV in infants a reality?
- Do paediatric registrars encourage adolescent preventive services in Nigeria?