Welcome to the new SAJCH website. Please refresh this page to ensure that you are viewing the latest version.
The South African Journal of Child Health is a quarterly, peer reviewed, medical journal covering all aspects of child health.
Vol 7, No 1 (2013)
• Enteral feeding practices in preterm infants
• Prophylactic phenobarbital in neonates with perinatal asphyxia
• Screening for neonatal sepsis – use of neutrophil CD64
• Indications for radiography in a neonatal ICU
• Neonatal meningococcal meningitis with subdural empyema